Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belle and her new........Mum???

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 1:55 am

i looked at her and asked again
"Ok, i'll need some money though"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 1:56 am

((Fiance? how old are you?))
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 1:57 am

(15 but were waiting till after i graduate he's 19)

i handed her a twnety "you think that will be enough?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 1:58 am

i clip collars to the dogs leaving the leads off i also leave them in the trolley
"It should be" i laughed

(young love, hey admin remember your engagement?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 1:58 am

(HA dont remind me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 1:59 am

(lol)

I push the dogs trolley along with me and head into the supermarket and find the biscuits i grab a few types and head to the counter and pay for them and push the trolley back to where i last saw mum
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 2:00 am

(what happened?)

I came back with 6 bags smiling big "ok we can go now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 2:01 am

i nodded and pushed the trolley of dogs towards the car, when i got there i loaded the dogs into the back behind the wire and closed them in and then put the stuf on the back seat and climbed into the passengers seat in front
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 2:04 am

(We dated at your age then started dating again when we were 18 and were together 2 months b4 he proposed and then a whole 7 more months. i moved 8 hrs away to be with him and his parents never liked me and wouldnt let me bring my dog or horses with me, then his parents decided we should have a break and drove me home and had me unpacked the next day and were on their way home in under six hours and he promised to come up for my bday but then his dadddy said no so he didnt a 19 yr old still under daddies thumb i wouldnt put up with it and broke up with him and got back with an ex and been happy with him for 2 yrs. he appreciated more then just my body like the ex did)
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 2:06 am

igot in after putting hte bags away and drove ome.

(oh.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-05-05, 2:09 am

(yeh. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belle and her new........Mum???   Belle and her new........Mum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belle and her new........Mum???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2