Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bringing riley and belle over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

bringing riley and belle over Empty
PostSubject: bringing riley and belle over   bringing riley and belle over Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:01 am

Dez : i pull in and everyone gets out
E: I turn to belle and said
"Come on will look the minitures over leave des and riley to discuss breeding" i said and pulled a funny face at her
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: bringing riley and belle over   bringing riley and belle over Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:02 am

i nod and laugh and call atticus and we wander through the minis pastures
"I have a mare and stallion, their twins, But id like to breed Mardi and Mint to get my own foals" i said looking her horses over
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bringing riley and belle over   bringing riley and belle over Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:07 am

Des: "So i got a handfull of mares i need an outside stud for. prefablly a tobiano, overo or toverio type" i smiled at him
Riley: "I got the perfect stud for you. his name is Ima Switch Hitter." i said sealing the deal

E:" Have i got the perfect stallion for you......Belle meet Another Diamension BWS The Joker" i smiled and pointed the stallion out
"I only breed him to five of my own mares a year and im going to let you breed Mardi to him. as for your Peppermint stallion, you can choose from Faith Farms Khemosabis Silhoutte, Faith Farms Khemos Colour Me Crasy, Faith Farms Party Favor or Faith Farms Wind Of The Spirit" I smiled pointing out each mare

Last edited by Admin on 2009-06-03, 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: bringing riley and belle over   bringing riley and belle over Icon_minitime2009-06-03, 6:08 am

"Hes beautiful" i smiled and then looked at the mares
"Colour Me crazy would be great to pass on her colour" i smiled happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bringing riley and belle over   bringing riley and belle over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bringing riley and belle over
Page 1 of 1