Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE Empty
PostSubject: CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE   CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 9:47 am

Rose: She walked in as she was leading Casper to the post to tie him up at. She got there and tied him up and then posted a multiple amount of papers on the board..

Sign: A Zangersheide Stallion for Lease located at the Boarding Stables. He is Purebred and has the best Bloodlines, he is smart, sweet, loving, and a great Show Jumper. He is still in training and is improving everyday I ride him. I need someone to ride him because I do not have the time. He is NOT good with kids, he needs an advanced rider and loving of course. For further information please contact Rose Roman. CELL: 925-366-9231 HOME: 925-710-4556 WORK: 952-611-7179. Thank you.

Casper: *He waited*

CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE JK97
CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE JK571
CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE May_angels_lead_you_in_by_chester_rox_1st

Back to top Go down
http://horsefriendly.heavenforum.com/
horseygirl123

CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE   CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE Icon_minitime2012-01-29, 10:55 pm

HE IS NOT FOR LEASE. THAT IS NOT YOU. I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS A 'RPG' FORUM GAME, CASPER IS NOT FOR SALE, FOR LOAN, OR ANYTHING ELSE 'YOU' SAY!
Back to top Go down

CASPER VAN OVERIS Z FOR LEASE
Page 1 of 1