Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!   IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 3:39 am

well im sorry i had him first i want the bottom and you have the top (but you can use the ones that look like the top ones!)

PLEASE NO FUSING ITS GONNA BE THIS WAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!   IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 3:41 am

i dont like that idea one bit....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!   IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 3:43 am

well they cant look exactly a like im sorry IM USING THE BOTTOM because THAT WAS MY HORSE FIRST AND MY IDEA !!!!

but i thought that could be his Son!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!   IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 3:54 am

a son,with the same exact color and the same exact name?!

and actually it wasnt your idea first...to tell you it was the people who bred the horses in real life and came out with taskin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!   IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 3:57 am

no i would change his name )))

and yes it was my horse FIRST and my idea to make the horses look diff you agreed that i could make my horse look diff AND I DID I MADE MINE THE BOTTOM HE IS DIFF FROM THE TOP!!!

duh they bred him but IM TALKING ABOUT ON HERE IC(IN CHARACTER)))

NO FUSING THATS IT ITS OVER THE FIGHTS OVER FORGET IT MINE IS BOTTOM <
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!   IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 3:58 am

QUIT FIGHTING!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!   IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 3:59 am

i never agreed you said WHAT IF I MADE THEM LOOK DIFFERENT and i said how can you do that....so i never actually agreed but my TASKIN is not changing his name you can change YOUR taskins name but i am not changing my and thats FINAL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!   IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 4:00 am

shorty please dont interupt

listen Serenity i will change mines name and i have the bottom pics.U have the top .My horse will be Taskins son.

if there is any more i will make sure NO ONE IS TASKIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!   IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-17, 4:15 am

Ok its a deal im making my bio for him(again) so people wont take him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!   IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM LONELY WILL SOMEONE GET ON!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2