Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two lonely arabian foals come

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Two lonely arabian foals come Empty
PostSubject: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-30, 11:55 pm

TallyAnne (Tally) and Marvilloso (Marty): We come in slowly, scared and timid.
Tally: I follow Marty, he's not my brother, but he feels like it. "Marty, I want my mother. Why are we here?"
Marty: I lead Tally in. We managed to escape the barn fire by squeezing through a small human door, but everyone else parished. "Tally, you and I both know that we're not gonna see your mother or mine anytime soon, and we're looking for other horses to live with, thats why we're here." I continue on my way with Tally not far behind.

TallyAnne (Tally)
weanling Arabian filly
Two lonely arabian foals come Kaytes-09-baby

Marvilloso (Marty)
weanling Arabian colt
Two lonely arabian foals come Sovannah-08
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 12:07 am

Brianna who is sitting in her bedroom on the third floor looks out her window hearing a weird neigh, and to her suprise sees two arabian foals . She slips a jacket on and her boots then head down stairs quietly so she wont wake maggie or Angela.
then out the front door she goes and runs to the barn avioding the foals until she has ropes and horse bottles.

Then walks slowly up to the foals "Well, what have we got here two sweeties? You two are gorgeous." standing a good bit away from the foals, holding out a bottle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 12:20 am

Marty: I flare my nosrtils, wary of the stranger, and take slow steps forward. I stratch my neck as far as it goes until I reach the bottle and I give it a sniff and lick it a few times. "Hey Tal, come on. She's got food." I nicker to Tally.
Tally: I walk over slowly and sniff the bottle and suck on it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 12:34 am

Miss Watch and Poetic art whinnied to them from the pasture where they now were with their foals esp having gotten up early to put them out.
miss watch and poetic art cantered to the fence and called the colts over
"Hello, come to us we will look after you, you can live with us" they whinnied softly and ronr to reign jumped the fence and smiled to the colts
"Ill get a human to open the gate for you kids." he cantered to the barn and whickered for esp who was cleaning

Esp: "Reign, whats up big boy" she said smootching his nose and led him back out of the barn to see the colts and the mares whinnying to them
"Ah i see" i kissed the stallion again and went to the nursery pen and opened the gates
"Come on guys" i smiled letting the colts into the mares and foals paddock.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 12:42 am

Both: we trot in cautiously.
M: "I'm Marvilloso, and this is my friend TallyAnne. But you can call us Marty and Tally."
T: I smile at the nice mares.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 12:56 am

Art: "Well hello marty and tally, im poetic art ypu can call me art, this is my COLT born to rock, we call him rocky. and this is Miss watch you can call her watch, and her fillyLittle Diva, diva for short." i smiled

rocky, watch and diva all smiled and said hello
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 1:05 am

Tally: I smile shyly at everyone. Then I walk up to Diva. "Hi Diva, I'm Tally."
Marty: "Nice to meet you all." I go over to Rocky. "Hi Rocky."
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 1:09 am

Admin wrote:
Art: "Well hello marty and tally, im poetic art ypu can call me art, this is my COLT born to rock, we call him rocky. and this is Miss watch you can call her watch, and her fillyLittle Diva, diva for short." i smiled

rocky, watch and diva all smiled and said hello

Do you Play those horses? i didnt think you did..
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 1:10 am

ok i guess esp can rescue those..it was brianna's thing but ...

im so confused..she was going to get food...not be in the barn
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 1:11 am

(little sparrow does, im sorry to confuse you shes another of my friends shes here with me.......saves signing in as two people. ill get her to post as her username later)
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 1:13 am

(ok ... )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 5:04 am

(yeh sorry about that i am completly lazy and i was not botherd to sign in as me lol )
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 5:21 am

(thats fine)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 5:40 am

Tally: I look around and then as Art "Um, is there any food around? I am very hungry."
Marty: "So am I."
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 5:42 am

(back to Brianna she has bottle)(and weanlings dont eat apples and oat so..)

Brianna holds the bottle out trying to get the Arabian foals attention

(are they pinned up now? or not IM SO CONFUSED)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 5:47 am

(I think they're in the pen, I'm not sure. lol)
Marty: I see the girl with the bottle and stick my head through the fence rails and i try to reach the bottle
Tally: I follow marty's lead and squeal with excitement when i see some food
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 5:56 am

once seeing that the foals are friendly, i grab the other bottle and open the gate and once the foals were sucking on the milk i started to lead them to the foaling stall, nice and big for both of them. I shut the stall door and walked back to the gate to make sure it was locked. Walking back to the foals i grabbed a water bucket and some fresh hay, i opened the stall door to see the little piglet foals and
Putting down soft warm hay and making sure they had water i then started to feed the foals.

"You two are so beautiful"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 6:01 am

Tally: I nicker a thank you and look up at her with my big warm brown eyes. I nuzzle her hand and then lay down in the warm hay.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 6:07 am

stroking tally's neck "Your name shall be tally and his....marty" i say "Thats sounds cute..marty and tally..tally and marty." After Marty finishes his bottle i smile and soon see the foals fall alseep, i exit the stall and mae sure espana's horses are ok then shut the barn doors and head inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime2009-07-31, 7:57 am

foals: we sleep soundly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two lonely arabian foals come   Two lonely arabian foals come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two lonely arabian foals come
Page 1 of 1