Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION MEMBERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ATTENTION MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION MEMBERS   ATTENTION MEMBERS Icon_minitime2009-05-07, 12:23 am

I will not be on as much over the next week and a bit i have to organise to move my horses and im going to sydney for a week i probably will NOT BE ON AT ALL from the 15-21 ( its the 7th as i post this) so it will be a quiet week im not promoting ANYONE

BUT

PEACEFIGHTER (AKA Twilight) will be the senior ranking member until i am back

ANY problems between people will have to be sorted out by her if she wants or left to me when i get back, you want anything message me and ill handle it either before i go or when i get back

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

ATTENTION MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS   ATTENTION MEMBERS Icon_minitime2009-05-07, 12:24 am

Ill be away around the same time my mums sending me to my grandmas while she has to go away and grams dont have no internet.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ATTENTION MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS   ATTENTION MEMBERS Icon_minitime2009-05-07, 12:25 am

Oh poor you. the middle of nowhere with a lady that sleeps for the night at 5 in the afternoon wat a drag! at least ill be in sydney living it up for a week haha
Back to top Go down

ATTENTION MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS   ATTENTION MEMBERS Icon_minitime2009-05-07, 12:25 am

shuttya
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

ATTENTION MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS   ATTENTION MEMBERS Icon_minitime2009-05-08, 6:23 am

wait what am i?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

ATTENTION MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS   ATTENTION MEMBERS Icon_minitime2009-05-09, 1:18 am

senior ranking member, Im not going to be here for a week and neither is skittled so you the only other one on as much more or less but you wont have any power over admin controls you will just be the one for them to turn to for help
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

ATTENTION MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS   ATTENTION MEMBERS Icon_minitime2009-05-09, 5:07 pm

oh.... ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATTENTION MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS   ATTENTION MEMBERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1