Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the latest news.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

the latest news. Empty
PostSubject: the latest news.   the latest news. Icon_minitime2009-04-07, 12:22 am

ok girls (i dont think there is any boys here ) in 6 weeks ill be going away for ONE WEEK i was originally going to fiji but my partner and i decided we couldnt afford to repay over 7 thousand dollars very qickly, anyhoo we are still going away A LOT SOONER then originally we are going to sydney. so ive been preping my gear and stuff and organising everything
ive only travelled a little the highest is the goldcoast and the current lowest is kempsy still like ages from sydney and in as far as tenterfeild.(tenterfeild was a horse show Razz )

Australia:
the latest news. Aust
im the top orange dot in LISMORE
Sydney is the bottom dot.

Australia / Fiji
the latest news. Aust_fiji
Where i am in Australia to where i was going

but in the last few days not a lot has been on rugging the horse in the rain and worrying that they are caugth their rugs have slipped and that taj has decided to go swimming in his NEW RUG.

and ive been working on some scrapbooking and i didnt have any printed off the camera pics of my foal Bandit so i got on the pc and made up one pic from 5 others anyways heres the turned out pic i made up for his page

the latest news. Bandit
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

the latest news. Empty
PostSubject: Re: the latest news.   the latest news. Icon_minitime2009-04-08, 7:30 pm

Heyy I'm on the school computer so I cant see the pics but if I get caught then I'm dead but any ways I'm at my dads until Sunday (i stay with each parent for a week off and on)and my dad dont have a computer so i'm hurrying up
Back to top Go down

the latest news.
Page 1 of 1