Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aries and Zona come back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

Aries and Zona come back Empty
PostSubject: Aries and Zona come back   Aries and Zona come back Icon_minitime2009-03-22, 12:51 am

Aries:
*i snort and breath easy as i trot in with my head looking all over* Mega...i am back with our foal

Zona:

*i stand next to my mom as we come to a hault* Who is Mega,mama?

Aries:
*i look at my foal lovingly* Hes your daddy,and you must be evil by the time he arrives *i snort*

Zona:
*BECOMES EVIL SOMEHOW* i am evil *i snarl*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aries and Zona come back   Aries and Zona come back Icon_minitime2009-03-22, 3:48 am

mega: I look at aries and the foal and snort softly knowing deeply that no filly would capture my heart as Marajj had nor a colt like Hades i walk over and look the foal over
"She will do" i snarl at the mare
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Aries and Zona come back   Aries and Zona come back Icon_minitime2009-03-22, 5:09 am

Aries:
*i get very pissed.i paw at the ground.* your a real jerk! *i snarl and gallop off mad with my foal*

Zona:
*i fallow mom after stomping on dads hoof* your mean...i am awesome...*i gallop off to mom*

(jeez...thats kinda rude...just cuz you play your horses you make them all like...i will never love any one like BLAH BLAH BLAH WHO I PLAY...you know...you could make your horse love others to)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aries and Zona come back   Aries and Zona come back Icon_minitime2009-03-22, 9:21 am

( you could grow up i mean hasseling other members and my stud will like WHO THE HELL he wants and uess what I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK)
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Aries and Zona come back   Aries and Zona come back Icon_minitime2009-03-23, 9:00 pm

(you dont care what any one thinks all you care about is your self! you have real anger issues..i was just pointing out the fact...sound familiar? ya...you need to learn to be nicer to the people that are on your site..or your going to end up loosing all of us.....i am not leaving so..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aries and Zona come back   Aries and Zona come back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aries and Zona come back
Page 1 of 1