Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Empty
PostSubject: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 2:32 am

*he canters in and slides to a stop and snorts, then he flips his head around and kicks the air.... With his long thick mane and tail trying to find any passing Mares.*

Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. 600_Bellagio-34 Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. 600_Bellagio-airborne Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. 600_Bellagio-gallop Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. 600_Bellagio-gallop2 Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. 600_Bellagio-trot Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. 600_bellagio20 Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. 600_bellagio21 Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. 600_bellagio22 Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. 600_bellagio23
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 2:46 am

*silent sleep galloped in and nickered* Hello *i say flirtely and i swished my tail releasing huge scent*

Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. MJB%207Posing_small1
Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. RoseLink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-20, 2:48 am

Bacardi: he looked at her and said "hello" he said trying to resist the smell.
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-21, 12:15 am

*i smile sweetly and turn my rump to him allowing him on* ill be your mare * i smile again and moved my tail out of the way*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-21, 12:22 am

(NOW WHOS HOGGING ALL THE HORSES???)
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-21, 12:50 am

(i seixzed an oppurtunity to have my mare a mate...theres nothing wrong with that)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-21, 12:54 am

(OH but when i do it its bad and evryone hate me for it?)
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-21, 12:59 am

(i never said that! god i just should of stayed out of that shit! PLEASE DONT MESS WITH ME TODAY! I AM IN A SHITY MOOD AND NOT IN THE MODD FOR A FIGHT! PLEASE)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-21, 1:04 am

(im just pointing out the fact)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-22, 9:34 pm

(ok sooooooo?)
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-25, 3:31 am

*i nicker and wait for the stallion to mount* That is what your looking for...right>?.... a mate? *i nicker softly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-25, 7:08 am

Bacardi: "yes, yes I am" he smiled and mounted and started breeding her.
Back to top Go down
Bridget The Horse

Bridget The Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-25, 8:28 pm

*i nicker and snort gently.i wait for him to unmount*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-26, 9:02 pm

Bacardi: he unmounts and nuzzels her gently and puts his tool back in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.   Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bacardi needs a Gypsy Vanner mare.
Page 1 of 1