Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JUST A FORWARNING!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

JUST A FORWARNING! Empty
PostSubject: JUST A FORWARNING!   JUST A FORWARNING! Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 5:31 am

me and my mom have been fighting NONSTOP and i've threaten to run away or move in with my dad (thier getting a devorce and my mom's blameing it on me) ALSO i might be taken away from my mom for harrasment (she hits me) so i MIGHT loose my laptop from school if i leave sooooo.... if i'm not on alot that's why PLZ don't rp with out me it's sad and i hate it when that happens

any questions for me just ask
(i'm willing to talk)
Twi!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

JUST A FORWARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST A FORWARNING!   JUST A FORWARNING! Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 5:36 am

OH you poor girl at least i had no chance of parents going through a divorce i wish it were my ma died when i was 15 (nealry 16)
it took e nearly two yrs to get over my dad havin a new gf/partner but ive always like her and she sides with me...A LOT and hates my half sister (same as me) And she loves my horses which is great
shes also 100% completely blind

why do you and ur mom fight? trust me when shes out of ur life u will regret all the nasty and snide comments

does ur dad have the net?
how far apart does ur dad live if u get removed from ur moms cusdstory they will give u to ur dad dies he have a pc

I CANT STAND TO LOOSE ANOTHER MEMBER
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

JUST A FORWARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST A FORWARNING!   JUST A FORWARNING! Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 5:41 am

yes he has internet but aparently i can't go with him bc my mom pressed charges against him and the court considers him "too dangerous to spend more then a weekend with" idk

me and my mom fight ONLY bc she yells at me for no reason and i'm a fighter i fighter back (at school too gets in LOTS of trouble there) and even if i do go to a foster care or whatever i'll try to write down your sites and all of the other sites i'm on and TRY to get on

sorry if i do though
really i am i LOVE rping sites the help with my stress
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

JUST A FORWARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST A FORWARNING!   JUST A FORWARNING! Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 5:46 am

we love havin u
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

JUST A FORWARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST A FORWARNING!   JUST A FORWARNING! Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 5:49 am

thanks tyson! *gives a cyber hug* i really need friends and well my bf just ain't cuttin' it lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

JUST A FORWARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST A FORWARNING!   JUST A FORWARNING! Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 5:56 am

hahahahaha

just dont let him go right now. when my mum died my bf at the time i couldnt hack anything at the time i split up with him and i got back together with him and yesterday (18/3/09) was our 2 year annaversiary, had i have not split up with him it would have been our nearly 6th annaversiary
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

JUST A FORWARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST A FORWARNING!   JUST A FORWARNING! Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 5:58 am

oh wow well maybe that will be the way it is with me and brandon....... : ) i hope so i really like him
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

JUST A FORWARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST A FORWARNING!   JUST A FORWARNING! Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:01 am

young love
Back to top Go down
PeaceFighter

PeaceFighter

JUST A FORWARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST A FORWARNING!   JUST A FORWARNING! Icon_minitime2009-03-19, 6:01 am

: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JUST A FORWARNING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST A FORWARNING!   JUST A FORWARNING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUST A FORWARNING!
Page 1 of 1