Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Empty
PostSubject: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-06, 4:06 am

*he trots in high headed, showing his Purebred Arabian breed. Then he trots in place showing off for all the Mares, looking for a sweet Mare that is flirty and loves show off Stallions* KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_19 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_37 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_36 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_02 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_01 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_04 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_03 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_05 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_06 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_23 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_38 KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. KM-Bugatti_39
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-06, 4:14 am

Stephanie gallops in releasing scent and circling the stallion showing off.i flutter my eyes."hello handsome"i say flirty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-06, 5:14 am

SerenityRaines wrote:
Stephanie gallops in releasing scent and circling the stallion showing off.i flutter my eyes."hello handsome"i say flirty

Bugatti: he mounts and pumps hard, then he let`s out all his little seeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-06, 7:08 pm

hello cullen listen that stag CAN ONLY FORCE BREED UNLESS HES A DARK HORSE SO STOP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-06, 7:52 pm

Nightsky wrote:
hello cullen listen that stag CAN ONLY FORCE BREED UNLESS HES A DARK HORSE SO STOP
He isn`t dark, he`s light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-06, 7:52 pm

(ok just pretend he never mounted her and never got crazy because of the scent, sheesh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-06, 7:56 pm

SHeesh nothing ONLY darks can force breed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-06, 7:57 pm

Nightsky wrote:
SHeesh nothing ONLY darks can force breed
Ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-07, 1:21 am

NIGHT SKY IM FED UP WITH YOU,YOU DONT HAVE TO CRITICICE EVERYTHING PEOPLE DO ITS NOT LIKE THEY MEAN TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-07, 9:39 am

SerenityRaines wrote:
NIGHT SKY IM FED UP WITH YOU,YOU DONT HAVE TO CRITICICE EVERYTHING PEOPLE DO ITS NOT LIKE THEY MEAN TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree, but I don`t want to get into a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-07, 7:23 pm

(starting over!)

I gallop in releasing scent and smiling."hello"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-07, 9:38 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:
(starting over!)

I gallop in releasing scent and smiling."hello"

Bugatti: he smiles and says "hello."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-07, 10:49 pm

"Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-07, 10:50 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:
"Whats your name?"

Bugatti: "my name is KM Bugatti, and you?."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-07, 10:53 pm

I smile."im stephanie,call me Steph"i smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-07, 10:55 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:
I smile."im stephanie,call me Steph"i smile

Bugatti: "ok, Steph."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 7:58 pm

i smile.i begin to graze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 8:18 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:
i smile.i begin to graze

Bugatti: he grazes close to her swishing his tail around and flicking his Mane every now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 8:32 pm

i nicker and nip his shoulder playfully i dart the other direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 8:37 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:
i nicker and nip his shoulder playfully i dart the other direction

Bugatti: he laughs and runs before her, then he nips her rump as he gets closer to her, then he bucks and kicks the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 8:41 pm

I laugh and dart after him i buck and kick the air playfully also as i regain my balance i nip his rump then turn the other way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 8:43 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:
I laugh and dart after him i buck and kick the air playfully also as i regain my balance i nip his rump then turn the other way

Bugatti: he laughs again and chases her, then he nips at her neck playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 8:46 pm

I laugh and keep running AWAY from him.i turned around my tail and mane whisped in the air as i turned i darted after him niping him on his neck."im tired"i laugh and then stop running i get a drink of water from a stream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime2009-03-08, 8:48 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:
I laugh and keep running AWAY from him.i turned around my tail and mane whisped in the air as i turned i darted after him niping him on his neck."im tired"i laugh and then stop running i get a drink of water from a stream

Bugatti: "me two, your fast" he laughs and get s a drink also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.   KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KM Bugatti needs an Arabian Mare.
Page 1 of 1