Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

onyx.............................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

onyx............................. Empty
PostSubject: onyx.............................   onyx............................. Icon_minitime2009-03-02, 12:21 pm

A large massive brute walks threw the lands. Daggers cutting into the earth beneath him, Nape arched and auds perked. This was the one called 'Onyx', The large ebony colored brute came to a stop, standing there as he allowed the breeze flow threw his banners. Nostrils flared as he took in the new scent of the unknown land, Auds scanned the land as they held gentleness and love into them as well. For years, Onyx was judged as a dark souled brujo, though he looked just like his sire before him. He honestly wasn't, and again he wasn't pure hearted like his mother either.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: onyx.............................   onyx............................. Icon_minitime2009-03-03, 2:36 am

Admin wrote:
A large massive brute walks threw the lands. Daggers cutting into the earth beneath him, Nape arched and auds perked. This was the one called 'Onyx', The large ebony colored brute came to a stop, standing there as he allowed the breeze flow threw his banners. Nostrils flared as he took in the new scent of the unknown land, Auds scanned the land as they held gentleness and love into them as well. For years, Onyx was judged as a dark souled brujo, though he looked just like his sire before him. He honestly wasn't, and again he wasn't pure hearted like his mother either.

Sienna: a Mare walked up to him slowly and said "hello, I am Black Sienna, and you are?."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: onyx.............................   onyx............................. Icon_minitime2009-03-03, 10:11 am

"Dubbed The Black Stallion, nicked Onxy" i said looking her over and then turning my back on her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx.............................   onyx............................. Icon_minitime2009-03-03, 8:18 pm

Admin wrote:
"Dubbed The Black Stallion, nicked Onxy" i said looking her over and then turning my back on her

Sienna: "I love that name big boy."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: onyx.............................   onyx............................. Icon_minitime2009-03-03, 10:02 pm

i snorted and begun to graze, the mare not really taking my fancy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: onyx.............................   onyx............................. Icon_minitime2009-03-03, 10:45 pm

Admin wrote:
i snorted and begun to graze, the mare not really taking my fancy

Sienna: she let out a strong scent. Then she walked away and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: onyx.............................   onyx............................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

onyx.............................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Country :: WILD :: Love feild-
Jump to: