Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:40 am

(oops!)
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:41 am

once I finish I dismount "now that could have been easier but I do like a challenge" I look at K "No kidding" I wink
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:45 am

I then walk to him and nuzzle him "Now i will let you sleep with your foal if you dont hurt my death and just ..."i then nip my belly "just .."i nip it again "just please him in any way "i say making sure my lead gets what he wants "now go your foal is scared she wants you "I say and nip my belly again "oooowwwwww"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:47 am

Jake: I look at her "Death? whats wrong"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:51 am

"my belly ....i think the foal is giving me a hard time"
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:57 am

"hmmm" I walk up to her and nuzzle her "Maybe Its just taking our mean spirit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 12:58 am

shortygirl5683/Tabitha wrote:
"hmmm" I walk up to her and nuzzle her "Maybe Its just taking our mean spirit"

Zovona: "are you going to let me go?."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:00 am

Kinshi:"No ,you shall be our breeding and pleasant mare "i say "You will foal and please my Lead "Jake"as much as he wants"
i say"Your foal may stay in peace too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:01 am

Nightsky wrote:
Kinshi:"No ,you shall be our breeding and pleasant mare "i say "You will foal and please my Lead "Jake"as much as he wants"
i say"Your foal may stay in peace too."

Zivona: "but what if you over breed me?."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:03 am

"honey if you dont foal thats fine but my lead needs a mare he can breed when he wants ...trust me you wont be over bred"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:04 am

Nightsky wrote:
"honey if you dont foal thats fine but my lead needs a mare he can breed when he wants ...trust me you wont be over bred"

Zivona: "good."
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:04 am

"that won't be possible. you see dark horses can't over breed mares. They have that power"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:05 am

shortygirl5683/Tabitha wrote:
"that won't be possible. you see dark horses can't over breed mares. They have that power"

Zivona: "ok" she said with an Evlish voice, then she said "uh oh, I think that Evilness is getting to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:08 am

"thats a good thing sweety now go your foal wants you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:09 am

Nightsky wrote:
"thats a good thing sweety now go your foal wants you"

Zivona: "yes, master.... Ugh!!!!! Shut up Zivona!" then she trotted over to Lathina.
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:14 am

i smile and look at her "I also have that power amd so do you death"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:15 am

(now i will start a new topic called the valley ,ALL the horses will be there)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:19 am

Nightsky wrote:
(now i will start a new topic called the valley ,ALL the horses will be there)

Zivona: "what is it Lathina?."

Lathina: "i`m scared."

Zivona: "I know honey" then she nuzzeled her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:21 am

(to the valley EVERYONE )(i made the topic)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2009-02-28, 1:25 am

Nightsky wrote:
(to the valley EVERYONE )(i made the topic)
(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.   Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zovona and Lathina walk in not knowing where they are.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2