Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my vampire storie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

my vampire storie Empty
PostSubject: my vampire storie   my vampire storie Icon_minitime2009-09-22, 1:43 am

i think this must be ok seeing as a friend wanted me to write more for this one:

NO STEALING IT EITHER PLEASE Sad

My petite body appeared as from nowhere, the short black dress I wore was low cut in both the front and the back showed ample cleavage. I flicked my burgundy hair over my shoulder and strode to the bar. Amber eyes greeted the bar tender as I spoke, asking for a vodka. The bartenders blue gaze drifted over my form and he smiled appreciably. I took the drink and looked around, food danced before my eyes tempting oh so tempting. I looked at the mob gathered at the bar, mostly university students out for a drink after a long day. My age was a lot older than theirs but my body’s age was roughly like their own. In my world I was around the 300 year old mark in theirs I was 22 years old. My amber eyes turned a smoky blue as they settled upon a guy...hmmmmm interesting...My name is Amelia. No other name would ever be handed out in such company. I downed my drink then strode towards the dance floor and began moving to the music letting it flow though my body like the blood flowing through veins. I soon tired of dancing alone and returned to the bar to get another drink. I was half way through my second vodka when I saw him turn and look at me I walked over to him where he was standing alone, from a watchers eye it would seem that I was keen on him but a closer look to those who knew the signs knew I would be soon feasting. I gave a short burst of laughter and began to walk away my now empty glass held in my hand the other hand held his jacket lapel. I walked few paces and tugged on the jacket slightly turning I spoke to the guy my words unheard over the music. The guy greedily followed me out the exit and in to the back ally. When I returned my face was spotless my glass full, a single dribble of red leaked down the outside of my hand I quickly dipped my tongue and licked at the dribble, smearing it over my knuckle. When I had finished the glass I looked at my watch…It was time to go. I turn on my heel and stride back to the bar and take my floor length black leather jacket from the hook near the door and stride away from the lights through the town blanketed in darkness I come to a building as the sun begins to creep above the hills and I enter the building and go down to the basement. I help myself to the half dead feed hanging limp from the chain once I’ve fed I wipe the blood from me face and discard the jacket and boots near the doors closet and walk across to the bedroom and begin to strip my clothing layer by layer. When my body is bare I step into the cool light from the bathroom and turn the tap on in the shower cubical and let the fog from the intense heat fill me before stepping under the spray. I eventually turned the taps off and run my hands over my hair and down my wet glistening body, wiping the excess moisture from my frame with a soft towel. I stepped from the cubical when there was a knock at the door; I walked to the peep hole and looked through. I smiled and opened the door to Michael. He walks in and closes the door behind him, I already turn and begin walking back to the bedroom to discard my towel and don some clothing. His hands reach my body before I’ve covered myself and he turns me…slowly…reveling my bared breasts his gaze covers me completely as he lowers his head to kiss me. I turn my face and his mouth closes on the side of my throat. He nuzzles his way down to capture a hardened peak, Instinct throws my head back and I moan slightly, thus encouraging him further. His hands slide down my body to my waist where his hands capture my sides lifting me easily he lowers me on the ruffled bedspread. He covers my mouth with his own, his tongue exploring, His moan escapes and he quickly rids himself of clothing. His hard length rough against the silk of my skin and the immediate pain as he enters me. As our bodies move as one his climax comes shortly after my own he rests against me our bodies now slick with sweat and his seed. I move aside and rise and walk to the shower cubical and he closely follows as I again turn on the taps, letting the hot water wash away the evidence of our lust he joins me. He lifts me high against the shower wall and takes me again. Tonight we will not leave the sanctuary of the basement…tomorrow night will come soon enough then again we may walk with others of our own kind.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

my vampire storie Empty
PostSubject: Re: my vampire storie   my vampire storie Icon_minitime2009-09-22, 3:40 am

I could submit that on deviant for you and say it was from my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

my vampire storie Empty
PostSubject: Re: my vampire storie   my vampire storie Icon_minitime2009-09-23, 12:16 am

NOOOOO why would i want to do that
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

my vampire storie Empty
PostSubject: Re: my vampire storie   my vampire storie Icon_minitime2009-09-24, 1:39 am

Well Deviant art is a place for all types of art and for other people to see what you create and see they're point of view on it
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

my vampire storie Empty
PostSubject: Re: my vampire storie   my vampire storie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my vampire storie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Country :: Basics :: Chat Room-
Jump to: