Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-08-25, 8:26 am

Charlotte: I walk in leading my filly, Livianna. I whinny for a stallion and then watch over Livi as she lays down to sleep.

Last edited by ShallyAllyOooo on 2009-08-27, 4:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-08-25, 10:37 am

im already using her sorry shally, i posted her and the foal and then a stud,mare and foal but saw the pic didnt work and tried to ix it several times, i hadnt gotten a chance to name them my post was at 1:06 or something and yours 6:20.
sorry again
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-08-25, 9:07 pm

New pics in the bio. Sorry Admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-08-26, 3:38 am

Charlotte: I lay down beside her and sleep, looking out for predators or stallions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-08-27, 4:59 am

Charlotte: I hear a noise and stand up. I then see a cougar and whinny loudly, asking for someone to come help me. I pin my ears at the cougar.

Livi: I start to shake in fear.

Cougar: I growl from the bottom of my throat and prepare to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 2:20 am

Indiana Wind Blower:i gallop in and Rear at teh cougar tehn charge it at top speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-08-28, 9:00 am

Cougar: I launch off of the rock i'm on but half way to the ground i realize how big the stallion is and run off scared.

Charlotte: "Thank you so much! I don't know what i would have done without you. I'm no where near strong enough to take down a cougar. Thank you sooo much, umm, whats your name?"
Livi: I cower under mommy, shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-09-01, 5:22 am

(ahem, kiger)
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-09-01, 5:30 am

(lol sorry.)
Indiana:"i am Indiana Wind Blower"he says standing tall"what may you and your Filly's name's be?"he asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-09-01, 5:36 am

Charlotte: This is Livianna, and I am Charlotte. We are looking for someone who loves us for who we are." I say. then i realize that i should explain. "You see, I am only 3 years old. I ws raped at the age of two and when my herd stallion found out that I was pregnant he banished me. I have been rejected by everyone because i was too young they say, but /now I have a filly to care for, and I can't o it on my own you see. She's the bes thing that ever happened to me, and I really would like her to have a good life with a father to take care of her"

Livi: I stand under mom, still shaking, and peek through her front legs. I look up at the stallion with innocent eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-09-01, 5:42 am

Indiana:i smile "i think that stallion would be right here"he says smiling softly"i always wanted a little filly to call my own but not have my bloodlines"he says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-09-01, 6:17 am

C: I smile and nuzzle him. "I think you can call her your own." i smile again.
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime2009-09-01, 7:31 am

Indiana:i smile "that will be Perfect"he says
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love   Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlotte and her newborn filly Livianna come looking for love
Page 1 of 1