Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Empty
PostSubject: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-09, 3:20 am

chad: " call me when your done bro, now get outta here." i shoo him and alex off inthe direction of the pet shop
"Come on nik" i smiled and took her to the jewler and i looked around when i saw the necklace i had to buy it for her (the one at the ranch thread cant be bothered to repost it lol)

Eragon: i take alexis hand and lead her to the pet shop

Random angry guy): "Just take the dogs man or ill kill them i dont want them any more blahblah blah " angry man said sharply
Shop keeper; "Mate we dont buy these breed im sorry"
Angry man: "Then ill kill them" he said turning ready to storm off
Eragon: "Hey hold up whats wrong with them?" i said seeing the two dogs
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Bella2
(the one laying is the male Montana and the bitch is sitting her name is Bella)
Angry man:" They wont produce any good pups so they are all to be destroyed" he snarled
E: "Ill take them" i said at once
Angry man: i thrust the two leads at him then the box roughly
E: I barely caught the lead let alone the box i didnt see he had
man: storms off
E: I look at the dogs and then the box then at alex. I crouch down and the female comes over and whines
Bella: "Oh please be careful" i whine
Montana: "He seems nice" i whine back
E: I carefully open the box to see:
Dozer (male)
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Puppies5
Luna (F)
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Puppies7
Lady (F)
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Boy
Molly (F)
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Puppies8
2 males : L-R Buddy and Duke
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Puppies9
Buster (M)
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Debsty_A2009711142122
Lucy (F)
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Staffy_003
Rocky(M)
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Puppies6

E; "Awww how cute." i smiled
Bella : i stick my head in and the pups whine and yap i kiss them all as montana puts his head in the box aswell the pupps begin yapping happily
E: "Well i cant really split them up now can i?" i said smiling. i got a trolley and put the box in it then led the dogs into the pet shop.

I bought a few bits of bedding and put in in the trolley and then put the pups on it giving them more room. i got a collar and lead for each pup and a few bowls and toys along with a lot of adult food and puppy food.
i looked at the adult dogs and saw theyy had tags on
"Bella and......montana" i said looking at them and bella licked me i smiled
"You all coming home with us."

bella: i bark happily
Montana: i stand by my new human proudly

E: "Better grab a few dog bones" i smiled at alex

as we exited the pet shop after paying the angry gy was back pushing a trolley and dragging two more bitches:
Shanti (female)
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Shanti1
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Shanti2
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Shanti3
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Shanti4

Shanti has 12 pups:
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Puppies4a

FEMALES:
Laci
Piper
Prue
Page
Rebel
Sammy

MALES:
Dusty
Boomer
Bingo
Banjo
Max
Tullytuff

Mischa (female)
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Mischa1
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Mischa2
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Mischa3
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Mischa4

mischas puppies (9)
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Puppies1
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Puppies2
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Puppies3
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Puppies4

First pic (L-R) Rosa (F) Jacob (M) Jubi (M) Joshua (M) Saleni (F)
Second Pic (L-R) Blaze (F) Barb (F) Noble (M) Duchess (F)

"HERES the rest of the bastards, their your problem now kid" he took off after shoving the trolley at me and the dogs were tied to it
i swoop and untie them because they were too tight and the dogs feet barely touched the ground
their tags said Shanti and Mischa. I looked in their boxes
"wow, all up theres......" i began counting
"30 PUPPIES adn 4 dogs, oh no what have i gotten my self in to?" I groaned and montana came over and licked me
"OK first things first your all getting desexed." i said looking at the dogs. then added
"Them too when they are older" i turned to alex
"I only wanted one now i have 34" i smiled knowing i couldnt have let them die.
i kissed alex and asked
"Do you promise to help me look after them all? seeing as were gunna be together forever? now well be together forever sourrended by staffies" i smield

Last edited by Admin on 2009-08-09, 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-09, 4:24 am

the pet shop owner looked at me when i went back and got even more things
"You wouldnt want just one more would you? i cant seem to sell him" he went out the back and brought in the dog

cash male
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come AmericanStaffordshireTerrierCash005
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come AmericanStaffordshireTerrierCash007
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come AmericanStaffordshireTerrierCash010
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come AmericanStaffordshireTerrierCash012
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come AmericanStaffordshireTerrierCash004

"He is three and his name is cash. ill even throw all this lot plus any more for him in and a check to cover the cost of desexing the other four and him adults?" the pet shop man smiled hopefully
"Sure one more cant possibly hurt"i smiled and watched as cash and montana touched noses
Cash: "looks like we get to be friends, i promise to help look after all these girls and boys"
Montana: "Sure we can looka fter them all togerther"

Erag: "I might get into the breeding business so i wont desex them" i smiled and already had plans running through my head as to building kennels
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-10, 5:27 am

Alex saw the pups in the box and giggled "Eragon they are the cutest!"
she then petted bella and montana
she watched all the dogs as they were every where,
"That sounds perfect, a nice farm, my hot husband and a dog breeding biz. Cant wait"
she said happily and hugged him gently
"Now can i help name the pups...and maybe keep one?"
she said giving cutey eyes

Nikki gasped at the necklace and turned around she held her hair as Chad put it on for her, she let her hair down and turned to see his face. "I love it" she got on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-10, 10:49 am

( i named them the best i could lol)
Eragon: "Of course and you can have under your own name more then one puppy" i smiled and kissed her

Chad: i beamed and said
"It looks great on you" i smiled and took her hand
"Come on lets go see what sort of dog he got" i said and led the way over to the pet shop and i nearly chocked when i seen them all
"I though you said one dog man" i groaned

Er: "SOrry bro they were all doomed for death. the pups'll stay in the boxes in the car and ill even vacume to make sure theres not a hair in the car" i promised

C: "I dont care about the car man" i smiled and ruffled his hair.

Er: i smiled then saw nikis necklace
"Its nice" then i turned to alex
"You want something like that?"
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-10, 6:47 pm

Alexis thought "Now that I about it ..yes.
Eragon, how about i call jessie and get her to bring her car and she can take the dogs home along with the puppies. I kinda wanna look around a little longer"\

Nikki petted bella "Or me and chad could take them home. I mean i wanna go home and go swimming or watch a movie, we could pick yall up later"

Alexis turned to Eragon to see what he would say

(Ok i couldnt find one with the initials a and e so here are three necklaces i like
http://www.c28.com/productimages/love_never_fails_necklace.jpg
http://www.spoiledrottentoo.net/images/Jewelry-Necklace_Circle500x500.jpg
http://www.thebespokegiftcompany.co.uk/_assets/images/key_necklace_lge.jpg
they kinda fit Alexis's personality..)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 12:56 am

ERagon: i smiled and handed cash, montana,belle, shanti and mischas leads to chad
Females: go werily cautious after their last owner
Cash and montant: Snarl and growl at chad gettting to close to our human
E: I take the leads and shake my head knowing the dogs are sick of being handed around i tell everyone to wait and i go to the pet shop and speak to the owner who is happy to have the dogs there in a enclosur out the back till we are finished
I put montana and cash in cages patting them i went back and dot belle, mischa and shanti and the pups and put them in their own pens and was licked all over from them
i went back
"Sorted we can pick them up when we are done." i said

Chad: "Ok i dont think i'll be trying to mug you when your attached or near any of them dogs" i said weirly
E: "Ill train that out of them first thing i do" I said a little upset but proud at the same time that they so willingly wanted to protect me.

CHad: "Ok then little bro we are out, give a holla when you want a pick up" he smiled and slung his arm around nikkis shoulders and said good bye to alex and urned and began to lead nikki out

E: I turned to alexis:
"Now lets get you something" i smiled and kissed her and led her to the jewlers

i see at once a few things i thought she would like
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Love_never_fails_necklace
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Jewelry-Necklace_Circle500x500
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Key_necklace_lge
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Kranichs@1292_M_P3888-W_M

then i saw this
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come 39-jewelry-promise-rings
and knew i had to have it

i bought the ring without her seeing and went to her
"This is a promise ring. it comes before an engagement and then also before a wedding ring it is to seal the promise that we will be together forever" i slid it onto her ring finger and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 1:05 am

i look in hte displays for the guys and find myself a promise ring to wear
Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Thick_ring
so that everyone knows im spoken for
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 1:09 am

I watched him pick his ring out and smiled, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek "i love you so much"
then her stomach growled and she giggled "Guess im hungry.."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 1:14 am

i caugth her in the hug and kissed her
"Not as much as i love you" i smiled and heard the stomach growl
"Well then lets get you fed" i smiled and took her hand and led her out to the food court
"what do you want?" i asked looking around
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 1:19 am

"Wells theres a chinese restraunt, and a couple of fast food places here."
i looked around until i saw a mall map, i held e's hand and pulled him over with me to the mall map.
I looked at it and then named the food places "like i said a chinese restraunt, then theres a chick-fil-a, mcdonalds, pizza hut, and taco bell" i turned to see his face "So what do you feel like?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 1:23 am

"Anything you want baby" i smiled
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 1:26 am

"Chinese"
she walked with him to the chinese restraunt smiling "i love chinese " she said as she walked in
"Two" she answered as the waitor asked how many
once they were showed their table she sat down and opened her menu

(i gtg ...ill be on later,maybe...depends. My mom is in a mood)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 1:29 am

(AWWWW HURRY BACK ASAP)
i order fried rice and honey chicken things and a coke
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 2:25 am

(Idk how long ill be on so if i get off and dont come back right away...yeah...)

alexis order sweet and spicy chicken along with shrimp fried rice and an egg roll, with sweet tea to drink
the waitor made sure she had the order right and then headed off, soon comming back with their drinks
once the waitor left again alexis smiled and took a couple sips of her drink
"Well, were praticlly married, so i want to know your faveorite things, "she said to eragon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 2:39 am

I smiledand reached over and took her hand
"you, my horses and now dogs" i smiled
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 3:08 am

i blushed and giggled
"Your my fave too"
"Baby, theres one thing ive been meaning to ask...as long as you dont mind sharing "
she said
"Whats your orphan story. ?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 3:20 am

Eragon:
I sighed knowing she would ask sooner or later
"only because i love you" i smiled then started
"As you know chad and lisa are twins and they are 17. Im 15 and i was an accident, more or less. My filthy father couldnt keep off our poor mother. I technically have another 7 or more siblings, chad and lisa were the first babies and then there was two miscarries then me and we lost track of the number of abortions and miscarriages after 7. as soon as my mother was out of hospital he was raping her again and again, he hated condoms and forbade her to use anything to protect herself. i wasnt the last to be concevied and live throught the rough pregancy. each baby she conceived she prayed to have but he would alwasy come home in a drunken rage and beat her or rape her. He was plastered beyone anything coming home one night when i was 14 a few months before i turned 15 he crashed and was thrown throught the windsheild and killed on impact, she killed herself a few months later, we found her in a full bathtub and her wrists slashed.She was good to us and wanted desperately for more kids but he never wanted any of us. we are lucky to be alive. i had one more sister a few years back and as soon as mom was home from hospital he took the baby, Alissa, and threw her against the wall drunk, then raped mom again and again and again. we tried to stop him, chad and me, but we couldn't.I remember lisa scooping the baby up but the impact against the wall killed her instantly" i said sadly i took her hand and kissed it softly.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 3:26 am

alexis froze "Baby im so sorry...i shouldnt have asked. My storys sorta like that, similar in ways."
-h ecan ask her about her story-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 3:28 am

I smiled
"Its ok, Probally better you know that my father was a bastard, but i am never EVER going to turn out that way, i promise" i kissed her hand again
"So tell me about your stor babe?" i said taking a drink
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 3:56 am

"Well, as you know Josh is my twin. We actaully were happy, until my father died. Me and Josh were only 7 years old, when he died from a horse back riding accident. Is horse was spooked by a snake and reared when my fathers head struck a rock which killed him
instantly. Josh and I were his only childern, we were also the youngest, my mother had four other childern all from a different father.
She was always coming home at 3 in the morning ..sometimes she wouldnt come home for days. Leaving my father to care for us all.
When he died me and josh became orphans or so we thought.My mother didnt care about us, calling us names and never giving us love, our older siblings were just like her whether they were boys or girls.. sometimes our siblings would abuse us, but thats not the worst part. my eldest half brother..well. When i was 13 he raped me, told me i was to beautiful not to have him up my @ss. Josh tryed with all his strength to stop him but he couldnnt, Eric was the bastards name. he scared me to death, when he was done and decided to teach josh a lesson he threw me at the wall, then grabbed a knife and struck josh. After that josh was very sick..since no one would carry him to a doctor, while he was in bed..i was forced to be in eric's bed. thankfully he was unable to get me prego.
One night eric was out and i had a chance, i packed some food in a backpack and helped josh . after taking a sheet and wrapping it around his chest and back to keep it from further infection, we snuck out , i grabbed an old sled my father had and layed the very sick josh on it. Goliath pulled him all the way to the hospital, while i walked.
Soon j was getting better and we were removed from home. ...."

(hehe long...)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 3:59 am

I was pissed off
"You shouldnt have had to go through that, that bastard is going to get his own" i said

-The food arrives-

I looked down
"Lets forget our past's and think about our futures" i smiled and kissed her hand again
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 4:04 am

I nodded "But i do want to say this, I have never had someone like you, i love you and wish to die with you."
she said and smiled
"Now lets eat" she started to eat

(hey if i get off..ill be back on. idk for how long but yeah.fight at my house...well there will be one.
My dad is frustrated and so is my mother. BLAH)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 4:08 am

(just pretend your not there and they'll forget your there lol)

"I love you more then life" i smiled and began to eat
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 6:09 am

once alex was done eating she waited
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 6:42 am

I finish and pay for our lunch
"Now what?" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come   Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chad, nikki, eragon and alexis come
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next