Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The kids arrive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PuppyLove97

The kids arrive Empty
PostSubject: The kids arrive   The kids arrive Icon_minitime2009-08-07, 2:12 am

Ashley pulls the van up into the parking lot and hops out, shutting the door behind her
she walks around to the door,and opens it . Goliath jumped ..more like leaped, out of the car, nikki helped maggie out, then jessie got out , josh and brianna, then alexis..who was sitting beside eragon. bravely she took his hand and got up pulling him along,
josh went to the back of the car and got out brianna's and his duffel bag. Jessie grabbed hers and nikki's while nikki grabbed maggies.
Alexis smiled at eragon then saw little lisa in the back, "Lisa" she called and helped lisa out. she took lisa's hand while eragons was in the other, then alexis went to the back of the car and grabbed her and little lisa's bag. once eragon grabbed his she began to walk with him and little lisa towards the lobby.
Ashley grabbed chad's and lisa's bag then shut the car doors and walked inside.
-the dogs all ran inside-

Alicia: i saw the kids arrive and smiled asthey walked in with their dogs by their side. i had counted them as they walked in.
-josh
brianna
nikki
little lisa
maggie
jessie
eragon
alexis
chad
lisa
(janie..) -

josh walked up alicia "Hello, you must be Josh"
J: "Yes ma'am"
A: "well there are ten of you so lets see..."
she rumaged through her desk drawer and pulled out

"ah here we go. Ill give you guys four room keys for the teen complex, little lisa and maggie may share a room with a house mom.
usually they would be seperated because of age but, i believe they need to stay together so."
J: he took the room keys and nodded "i agree."
alicia made a call and rachel walked up into the lobby ,

"Maggie , lisa. Im rachel and i need you to go with me ok? We will go get some icecream."
Alexis let lisa's hand go and maggie ran to lisa.
Maggie held lisa's hand and they headed off with rachel.

Josh took brianna's hand and smiled then turned around "Ok alicia pointed me out to complex three so lets head to our rooms"
everyone followed josh
Back to top Go down

The kids arrive
Page 1 of 1