Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comanche searches for the 'one'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PuppyLove97

Comanche  searches for the 'one' Empty
PostSubject: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-02, 6:33 am

Comanche  searches for the 'one' 2009-jul-19_sundancejuly1908grw_008
*I gallop in , looking around hoping to find the one to share my life with. After a while I realize I need to let her come to me..*
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 12:27 am

Iris: She gallops in with her shiny mane & tail, flowing through the wind, she stopped suddenly and saw the Stallion. She walked over to him and said "hello. I am Iris."

Comanche  searches for the 'one' Bobbi
Back to top Go down
http://horsefriendly.heavenforum.com/
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 2:55 am

C; "Hello Im Comanche, meaning survivor" he said
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 9:44 am

Iris: "That is a beautiful, and handsome name" she said and flicked her tail letting out her scent..
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 10:14 pm

"Well, Iris you are a beautiful, gorgeous mare. I was wondering if you be my mate? Someone to foal my foals and be my love" he said
"and i think you could be the 'one' "
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 10:16 pm

Iris: She blushed and said "well, of course, handsome" she said being flirty. Then she reached her muzzle out and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 10:42 pm

He nuzzles her "So its offical you are my mate" he said happily "I love you "he whispered
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 10:43 pm

Iris: Right when she heard him say I love you it made her blush once again, then she said "I love you too" she said lovingly.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 11:01 pm

Comanche lipped at her neck
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 11:03 pm

Iris: She lipped back at his neck lightly and let out more scent turning her rump towards him.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 11:09 pm

Comanche then bred her..............

I nuzzled her neck after .
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 11:10 pm

Iris: She smiled and nuzzled him lightly and said "I can`t believe I actually have a mate now."
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 11:16 pm

Slainte: he galloped in and stopped suddenly, and saw her daughter Iris. He nickered to her and saw the Stallion standing next to her. He galloped over to her and made Iris back up, he got infront of her and said to the other Stallion "who are you? Stay away from my daughter."

Iris: Her hoof stomped on the ground and she said "dad! Stop! He`s my mate, don`t hurt him please" she passed her dad and then stood by her mate confidently.

Comanche  searches for the 'one' CobaltFS1_Main
Comanche  searches for the 'one' Cobalt_07OSF1_Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' Cobalt_07OSF3_Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' Cobalt_Wapak_1Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' Cobalt_Wapak_2Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' 06JulyOhioCobalt_1Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' 06JulyOhioCobalt_2Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' 06JulyOhioCobalt_4Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' 06JulyOhioCobalt_5Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' 06JulyOhioCobalt_8Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' 06JulyOhioCobalt_9Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' 06JulyOhioCobalt_10Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' 06JulyOhioCobalt_11Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' CobaltFS2_Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' CobaltFS3_Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' CobaltFS4_Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' CobaltFS6_Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' CobaltFS5_Lg Comanche  searches for the 'one' CobaltFS8_Lg
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-03, 11:56 pm

Comanche looked firmly at the "She is my mate, please dont take her away"
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 12:19 am

Slainte: "well I am her father, and am very protective over her! And if you are questioning me as being her father I suggest you stay away from me and her, ok?" he said meanly.

Iris: "Dad! Enough! I`m tired of you trying to protect me all the time. I`m tired of it, please please please let me be with him? He`s my first mate and I love him."

Slainte: "Fine, but if I see him or anyone else trying to hurt you I will tear them apart!" he said and walked away to graze.

Iris: She looked at Comanche and said "i`m sorry about my father, he`s just very protective over me.. After what happened to me in the past....." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 12:27 am

Comanche "May I ask what happened?"
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 12:36 am

Iris: "When I was little.. There was a Stallion that was not my Father that was passing by, my mother was right beside me and I was laying down, my mother was just minding her own business and grazing, then when the Stallion saw us. He galloped over to us and my mother raised her head quickly... I got up and my mother yelled "run! Run!" and I started running as fast as I could. The reason why my mother yelled that out is because she knew that Stallion in the past. My mother was his slave ever since she was a little foal. When I was running I saw my father in the woods and yelled out to him "Daddy! Daddy! Go help mommy! Hurry!" then he ran out to help her, and right when he got there my mother was......... Dead. I ran out after 5 minutes to check on everything and saw mommy laying there with blood all around, I started crying right away frightened about daddy.. I saw Father laying down by her crying quietly. I trotted over to him and layed down by him trying to think about good things. I cried with my daddy and we layed there for a half hour worried, and hoping she would come back to life."
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 2:31 am

C: "Oh, wow.I'm so sorry, baby" he said and tryed to comfort her

-hey im busy so i might not reply back for a while, im doing things to the orphanage.-
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-04, 2:50 am

Iris: "Oh, it`s ok. I have forgotten the past."
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-22, 8:10 am

"So have you ever thought about being a captive horse? with those people."
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-22, 8:58 pm

Iris: "Never, I would never wanna be with humans."
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove97

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-22, 11:27 pm

"Oh." he said.
Back to top Go down
harujukuforhorses

harujukuforhorses

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime2009-08-23, 7:44 am

Iris: "What is it?" she said worried.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comanche searches for the 'one'   Comanche  searches for the 'one' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comanche searches for the 'one'
Page 1 of 1