Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-06-28, 6:28 am

Kellie:i smile

(this was kinda for me,shally, and admin....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-06-28, 6:52 am

"Hi, I'm Taylor" I reach out my hand for her to shake. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-06-28, 11:46 pm

Sean and Simon gather the kids figuring that the two well packed trolleys plus the several toys each child had would be enough to start them off with.
SI: "OK kids Sean will lead the single line back to moms and you all march after him and i will follow so no one gets lost"
Kids :"OK" and began lining up . the boys high step their march laughing while the girls dainty steps and hushed whispers about their toys in their arms had Simon beaming proudly he whistled and the girls hurried after the boys all the way back to their mom and aunty.
When they got there Sean kissed Taylor and Simon kissed Kellie as the kids rushed to their mother and began talking over each other trying to show her what toys they had picked
Sean: "Easy guys and girls. moms will have a chance to see them all later ok " i smiled quieting the flock.
Sean to mason :holds out hand
"I'm Sean, lover of Taylor and father to her three kids Emily, Harrison and Blaine." i said pointing out my kids
Simon: I shake her hand too "I'm Simon Sean's brother and Kellie's lover and the father of Lila, Annabell and Callum" i said pointing out my kids
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
TheVeronicas

TheVeronicas

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-06-29, 2:30 am

(What was???????????????????)

*watches them leave* Bye???
Back to top Go down
http://horsecrazy.forummotion.com/
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-06-29, 7:36 am

Kellie:is mile and hug on Simon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-06-29, 10:21 am

(they didnt leave the guys and kids just come over)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-06-29, 7:02 pm

When sean comes over I kiss him. "Wow! you guys are gonna have fun with all those toys!" I say, impressed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-06-29, 11:45 pm

The kids smile and began chattering betweent them over the toys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-06-30, 8:58 am

As the kids are talking I kiss Sean. "You must be the worlds best dad" i tell him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-06-30, 9:06 am

Sean: I kiss her back "I must be cause im with the worlds perfect mother"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-07-01, 1:38 am

I smile. "alright, Sean, do we have everything our lovely children need?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-07-07, 4:54 am

Kellie:i smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-07-07, 11:26 pm

Sean: "So far give them a week" he laughed
Si: I smiled and pushed the trolley towards the final checkout
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-07-08, 2:36 am

Kellie:i follow him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-07-08, 11:48 pm

Taylor: "Oh, I almost forgot, I need to feed the dogs!" I realize. "Maybe we should pay now so we can leave."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-07-09, 12:04 am

when the checkout clerk had scaned all the items in one trolley sean handed over his credit card and when the other trolley was scanned simon swipped his card both men paying for the lot
once it was all crammed into the minivan sean drove them to their homes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-07-09, 12:22 am

When sean paid I argued a bit but then kissed him. We all got in the minivan and drove home.
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime2009-07-09, 3:04 am

Kellie:i went
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids   Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean, Simon, Taylor and Kellie bring the kids
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3