Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) Empty
PostSubject: Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name)   Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) Icon_minitime2009-06-07, 2:03 am

NOTE: SHALLY'S COLOR IS NOT FROM OLD AGE, SHE IS ONLY TEN. HER GRAY HAIRS ARE NATURAL AND SHE'S HAD THEM SINCE SHE WAS A BABY.
Here are some pictures of the Dressage Show that my horse CB Lady Of Shalott (Shally) and I went to. We won 6th and 2nd place with scores of 54% and 64%. I was very proud of Shally considering that this was her first real Dressage Show and that she hasn't gone to many shows at all, and hasn't even gone anywhere in almost a year. This show was on May 2nd, 2009, but I never put the pics on photobucket until now.

Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) Attheshow

me and my AWESOME riding teacher Holly, who sold us Shally for a dollar.
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1866

Here's my friend Emma (we have the same first name) and her Welsh Pony, Evans Scarlett Petal (Scarlet).
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1875
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) Emmashorseshow

Some more of Scarlet. SHES SO CUTE!!!
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1852
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1857

Here's my other Friend Heidi and her Quarter horse gelding Penovia, (or Rio to his friends)
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) HeidiandRio

Here's some of me and Shally getting groomed and tacked up while trying not to get to rained on, well, thats Oregon for yah!
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) Hollyworkinghard

Scarlet and Shally in the trailer
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1843
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1845
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1847
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1848
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1853
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1858
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1859
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1860

Here’s us getting warmed up and getting ready for our tests!
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1861
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1862
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1863
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1864
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1865

After the test, waiting for our score sheets with the results.
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1867
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1868
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1869

Look, WE DID GOOD!!!
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1873

Sadly, my bestest friend, Kiger_Mustang didn't get to participate in the show with us because she is not currently involved with a horse at the moment, and she rides western, not english.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name)   Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) Icon_minitime2009-06-07, 6:27 am

well done. i like some of the faces shally pulled (horse not rider everyone haha)
especially like the
Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) IMG_1869
"I know i aced this" look

Scarlets defiantly a cutie speaking of cute ill upload my recent pics of my boys!
and post them
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name)   Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) Icon_minitime2009-06-08, 9:03 pm

I know, Scarlet is absolutly adorable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name)   Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics Of Mine And Shally's First Dressage Show! (Shally is my horse's name)
Page 1 of 1