Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tabitha Walks in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

Tabitha Walks in Empty
PostSubject: Tabitha Walks in   Tabitha Walks in Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 9:50 am

I tie booker up to a post and food and water is near him and the other horses and walk in
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

Tabitha Walks in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tabitha Walks in   Tabitha Walks in Icon_minitime2009-06-04, 12:01 pm

I sit at a table and order dinner seeing that I probably won't be home in time for dinner and a boy walks up "hello" he said "hi" I say and smile politley and check my phone he looked at me "may I sit with you?" I look back at him seeing a cute 17 year old guy and I say "sure" and he sits down "I'm Sam and you are?" "Tabitha" I smile and my food comes and Sam gets a burger I eat and stay kinda quiet I swallow "so have you been around?" I asked and he replyed "I just came from Oklahoma." "thats kool" I say and his burger comes "so I was taking a road trip but I think I might just stay here a while and see the sites" "well there aren't many" "well at least I be able to see a few infact I think I'm seeing one right now" I blush and he takes a bite of his hamburger and I looked at my watch "well I better get the horses home" "wait" he said "let me have your number and you have mine" he said and wrote it on a napkin and I wrote mine on his hand "I'll txt you when I get home" I say and pay for him and walk out and untied Booker and Trotted home
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm

Tabitha Walks in
Page 1 of 1