Horse Country
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse country.........Country life that revolves around....HORSES.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Empty
PostSubject: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-22, 1:46 am

the twins are now 2 and the ranch thriving, cammile and carribean are still learning to get along with babe and diamond.
Back to top Go down
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-25, 11:17 pm

Babe:i nicker

Rio diamond:(now 2 years old)I graze
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-26, 6:47 am

Tabs: I was in the barn grooming my horses ,especially Charlie, and I gently put a saddle pad on the now 2 year moontah
Moontah: I shiver but calm down as she helps me get used to it
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-26, 11:37 am

I walk in and see her
"Stop, lets take her into the round pen that way if she spooks you wont hit the roof or walls." i said gently taking the mares bridle i i slip the small saddle onto my arm and open the stall and led her out.
"Come on" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Rodeo_Cowgirl

Rodeo_Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-26, 8:01 pm

Tabs: I followed her
Cleo: I follow Tabitha
Back to top Go down
http://wolfworld.hot4um.com/forum.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 1:56 am

i opened the round pen and led the young mare inside, i slip the saddle onto the rail and take the blanket off her back.
"stand by the gate i smiled to tabs and then i take the reins and pull them gently over her head so i hold both in one hand in front of her i pet her and croon to her. i take the reins in my right hand and gently flick them both over the left side of her neck, unclip the join and thread it around the throat latch and reclip them
"Ive hooked them up so she can run but not get caught in them." i explained and then shooed the mare off sending her out i lounge her with out a rope or whip she goes around huffing happily
when im sure shes had enough i allow her to come to me and then i undo the reins and slip them back over her head i turn and walk away with no contact i walk over and pick up the saddle and blanket and turn around to take them back to the middle of the ring and nearly bump into her
"Easy girl" i smile and lead her back to the middle. I sit the gear down and let her look it over. when she is satisfied with i i take the blanket and he lifts her muzzle and inhales the scent of other horses that have worn the blanket.
"good girl" i smiled and began rubbing the blanket over her legs and body, face and rump letting her know it wont hurt her, when she relaxes i position it on her back and then pick up the saddle and she backs off a few steps
"Easy there" i reassure her and she steps back to me and i left her look it over then let the leather rub her shoulder, neck and flanks i gently settle it on the saddle blanket then gently do up the girth, loose enough it wont be tight and tight enough it wont fall or slip. i lead her around and then slowly tighten the girth and then i catch up her reins and wave Tabitha over i hand her the helmet i remembered to pick up and help her clip it up
"Now. First i want you to talk to her she wont be able to see you very well so she needs to know its you back here"
the mare reached her head around and nuzzled tabs side i moved betwen them holding the bridle in one hand i bent down a little saying
"First i just want you to put a litle weight and when i tell you THEN and ONLY then i want you to gently slip your leg over. Stay crouched over her neck until i tell you to sit up."
I lifted her and the mare shifted but didnt move after a few minutes of prasing the mare i told tabs
"Now your leg" and the mare shifted as the weight changed i took full control of her head once tabitha was lent over then with a lot of "Good girl"ing i said gently
"slowly sit up" the mare shifted sideways and i calmed her and we stood still me holding the bridle and tabitha sitting up. I gently pull down the stirrups and help her put her feet in them and then i lead the mare around the circle then i let go as i tell tabitha to take up the reins gently. i begin to circle at the mares side without touching her, o call up to tabitha
"Ok solo time" i step away into the middle of the circle
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:07 am

Babe:i stomp and neigh from my pasture to the horse in the pen

Rio:i stand by mom now able to be trained
(Babes trained English and western but mainly english)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:19 am

(OK)

after the mare settles i go indoors and get my other trainning gear and catch diamond the colt and take him into another pen and begin his training, i turn him loose first to get use to the pen then go and catch my chestnut stallion BOARDWALK and turn him loose in the paddock next to babe and i also turn skips dun dancer loose with boardwalk. two stallions for her to choose from

Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) LM_Boardwalk_Vesty_Full_Shot_5x7_web
Boardwalk
stud

Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) 2006__Dancer_Stallion_013
skips Dun Dancer
stud
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:21 am

Babe:i look at the two then go into heat
(i dont care witch)
Rio Diamond:i trot around the pen and stop every now and then
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:24 am

Boardwalk: i look at the mare and turn away to graze

Skip: i egarly smell her scent and trot up and down the fence whinnying loudly

Jackie: almost at the round pen i head skip and turn i catch him and turn him loose with her
"Have fun"

i walk away back to the colt

Skip a gallop to her
"Hi I'm Skips Dun Dancer" i said in a rush then added
"you beautiful"
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:28 am

Babe:"thanks,I'm Rio California Babe"she says"and i like your style"she syas

Rio Diamond:i start to gallop around the pen when i here foot steps
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:37 am

skip: i prance around her as her smell drives me wild

J: i climb over the rails and stand where the colt can see me
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:38 am

Babe:"go ahead"she says

Rio Diamond:I slide to a stop and look at her
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:40 am

Skip: i circle her and prance/hop/sort of rear until im close enough with my tool hanging out i rear and climb onto her and prob at her with the dripping tool

J:" Hey diamond boy" i croon and stay where i was
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:42 am

Babe:i hop a little but then stand waiting

Rio:i stand there still not moving
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:44 am

skip: i thrust into her and groan a little and begin to pump into her soft warm wetness

J: I take my eyes off him and walk to the middle of the arena and turn my back to him
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:46 am

Rio:i slowly take one step by step forward toward her

Babe:i groan but step back to help him
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 2:57 am

J: I hum to myself ignoring him letting him decide coming to me was his idea

skip: i pump harder and harder until i spill my seeds i groan and thrust into her deeply to make sure it is all out then i dismount
"That was very rude of me o rush into it like that i am sorry, but your beauty makes me loose control of all my senses" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 3:01 am

Babe:"thats fine"she syas
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 3:03 am

s: i nuzzle her

J: I hum louder
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 3:09 am

Babe:i start to graze

Rio Diamond:i finally go up to her and lay my head on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 3:11 am

i graze along side her

J: I gently pat him and in doing so i slip the soft headstall o made out of rope onto him
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-27, 3:30 am

Rio:i nicker

Babe:i graze
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-28, 12:23 am

i clip a lead to the colt and begin walking him around and then lounged him then did the same stuff i did with the mare and eventually sat astrdie him
Back to top Go down
Kiger_Mustang

Kiger_Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime2009-05-28, 4:00 am

Rio Diamond:i do what she tells me.

Babe:i lay and fall asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)   Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackie and the ranch (NEW THREAD)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next